Megan's Mind

ok, so first of all let me say that whatever is posted is completely random. i might post something that i want to discuss or something i think is really awesome. just let me get one thing straight... all of the blogs are coming from Megan's mind... you never know what you will get.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

BEST ARTIST EVER

Eric Hutchinson is officially my new favorite artist (besides Rob Pattinson). His CD Sounds Like This is really really good. I advise you to listen to it. My favorite songs on the CD are: OK, It's Alright With Me, Rock & Roll, Food Chain, Outside Villanova, and Oh!.
His songs are very catchy and I find myself singing them. I wish I could find the sheet music for his songs, but the only one I could find was Rock & Roll. 
If I can, I will try to put up some of his music.
Well, it's late and I'm going to bed. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen Eric live yet? His shows are a blast!

December 10, 2008 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Megan Wright said...

no, i haven't! but he doesn't come to north carolina!!!

April 26, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home