Megan's Mind

ok, so first of all let me say that whatever is posted is completely random. i might post something that i want to discuss or something i think is really awesome. just let me get one thing straight... all of the blogs are coming from Megan's mind... you never know what you will get.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Eric Hutchinson

I've had this blog for a while now, and all of the posts I've ever posted have sounded more like middle school notes you pass around on the folded notebook paper. Needless to say, I deleted most of them, except for the one about Eric Hutchinson. Why you may ask? Well, because he was my favorite artist back in 2008 and he remains my favorite artist to this day.

Eric Hutchinson is this great singer/songwriter from D.C. I would classify his music as pop/rock/folk. Most of the songs on his debut album, Sounds Like This, sound the same, but that's the best part, because if you hear one song and like it, you'll love the rest of his music.

His new album, Moving Up, Living Down, will be released on April 17th, and I could not be more excited. He's released his first single called "Watching You Watch Him" and it is wonderful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ddz7MZCMG8 -- Here's a link to the song. Check it out!

The 2011-2012 school year is my freshman year of college at UNC, and I have loved every minute of it. However, I cannot wait for the summer. One of my main reasons for my excitement would have to be Eric Hutchinson's concert for his new album in Charlotte. I've got my tickets and cannot wait to hear him live. I hope to make a post with lovely pictures once I go.

If you have never heard of Eric Hutchinson, please from a devoted Hutchhead, look him up and buy his album!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home